You can add your Currencies Direct card to Apple Pay via the Currencies Direct app, or your Apple Wallet.
To add your card using the Currencies Direct app
- Open the Currencies Direct app
- Go to the ‘Card’ section in the app
- Tap “Add to Apple Pay” (just below the main card controls)
- Follow the steps to verify your card
To add your card using your Apple Wallet
- Open your Apple Wallet
- Scan your card (or enter the details manually)
- Verify the card with an SMS code
After you add your card to Apple Pay, you might see a small charge on your account (it may even be 0 GBP).
This is just to check that your card works, and it will be released back to your account quickly.