How do I get a refund for something I purchased?

Written by Currencies
Updated 10 months ago

If you’re unsatisfied with goods or services you’ve paid for on your card, or you were charged an incorrect amount, contact the retailer directly for a refund.

If you’ve tried to resolve the problem with the retailer and they’ve refused to help, we may be able to refund the money from the retailer to your card (a ‘chargeback’).

Please call us on +44 (0) 20 7847 9400.
(You’ll need to show us proof of purchase and evidence that you contacted the retailer for help but have been unsuccessful.)

Did this answer your question?