I sent money to the wrong person

Written by Currencies
Updated 6 months ago

If you’ve sent money to the wrong person, please get in touch immediately and we will do our best to help.

Usually, we can submit a ‘recall of funds’ via our banking partners.
A recall of funds is a way to reverse a financial transaction. The bank will then try to retrieve your money and return it to us.

Sometimes a recall isn’t always possible or successful. 
Recalls can’t be requested for Faster Payment transactions. And banks may refuse to return money if they are making their own investigations.
In these cases, you may need to speak with the recipient or their bank directly. We will, of course, do our best to help you and keep you up to date throughout this process.

If you notice something suspicious or think you may have been a victim of fraud, please let us know immediately. We're here for you 24/7.

Call: +44 (0) 20 7847 9400
Or email: [email protected]

Did this answer your question?